July 19, 2006

come on weekend, be here already!

So I've taken on a temp job for a couple of weeks...to earn some extra moolah...and to pay for my flight back to England! I just booked it for the end of Sept. I'm going back to do grad school. Quite looking forward to it actually...at the end of fourth year I was so sick of school, but after two years of working I think I'm ready to be a student again. :)

My friend Julie is coming to visit me from T-dot tomo! I haven't seen her in two years...so crazy how time flies. It's her first time here so I'll have to show her the sites. After this summer I think I'll become a bona fide tour guide haha.

The weather in Vancouver is looking fabulous this weekend! Hellooo beach...I'll have to remember to bring my shades. :D

6 Comments:

Anonymous Karen : ) said...

Congratz on getting into grad school!!! I knew you can it do!

5:31 PM  
Anonymous cindy said...

what school are you going to??

9:25 PM  
Blogger sheryl said...

Thanks Karen!

Hey Cindy, I'll send you an email :)

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sherry! Congradulation on being back in school! School is fun! Your trip to Asia sounds like so much fun! Glad you had a great time! The cheetah you were holding is so adorable!

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Audrey said...

The last post was from me, Audrey. I forgot to leave my name...haha..

5:17 PM  
Blogger sheryl said...

Hey Auds! Thanks :) Hope all is well with you. Talk to you soon

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home