April 13, 2006

welcome back fuzz!

fuzz is back and he's A-OK...so he seems anyway. For those of you who are confused, fuzz is my 12" iBook. I got him after graduating from uni and we have been inseparable ever since. I made him gurgle some water last week...not on purpose I assure you...he whimpered and passed out. Poor baby :( The screen went dark. I got all panicky, I hadn't backed up any of my files! I didn't learn my lesson when fuzz had amnesia last year! Also, this happened to my old cluncker of a laptop in uni...and the whole motherboard was destroyed. Apple advised me to take it down to a shop which I did and was told it would take up to 2 weeks.

Today I got a phonecall saying that the technician had a look at my laptop and he could find no fault with it. The screen was working again! I guess whatever was wet had dried up. Hurray! Though I am a bit wary...because the technician did not do a thorough examination...perhaps the real problem had not been solved. Oh well...I'm just glad to have him back! Life without fuzz is like life without music (I don't have a separate stereo so I play all my music on iTunes)...or TV (catching up on all my favourite shows from back home)...or connection to the outside world (guess this one's not really true haha)...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Auds said...

Sherry!!! You are so funny. I do vaguely remember your old laptop 'gurgled' some water as well.
~Auds

7:17 AM  
Blogger kimba said...

did it clean out his bad breath hehe ? hey bc is soo cold like a fricking scotish summer of 2004.. how are you these days staying going what are your plans ? im going somewere some time soon not going to be here for the summmer ill be dammed if iam hahaha ...

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home