April 26, 2006

My Plan

Tonight – double bill at Riverside Studios, which has become my favourite theatre/studio in London. Tsotsi is playing tonight and the producer will be there to host a Q&A after the movie!
Last night Chris and I went to see a Korean double bill – Old Boy and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. They were both really good, though a bit shocking. Not like the Korean soap operas I have seen at all. We also saw The Exonerated a few weeks ago, which is a play about wrongly accused Americans on the death row. Danny Glover was there when we went, along with Sunny Jacobs who’s a real life exoneree. It was quite moving. Lots of celebs have taken part, Kristin Davis (Charlotte from S&TC) and even Alanis Morisette are going to be in upcoming shows.

This weekend – Switzerland! We’re flying down to Geneva early Friday morning, spending a couple of days there and around Lake Geneva before making our way to Interlaken. Can’t wait!

Next week – Apply for my visitors visa to China! That’s right, I’m leaving the UK (though who knows, I may be back)! My parents are planning a trip to Asia and I’m going to join them in Singapore when on the 19th of May. The itinerary then goes: Singapore-Thailand-Taiwan-China (Beijing and Shanghai). I’m quite excited! I’ve never been to China and I recently read Wild Swans, which gives a fantastic overview of what China was like in the 20th century. Thailand will be good too, fresh green curry mhmm. I head back to Vancouver beginning of July.

5 Comments:

Blogger kimba said...

cool china my sister is in bali and my best firend is in china i think thats cool that you are going .. so you are comming home thats cool .. update me on your plan id love to hear from ya .. have fun

10:09 AM  
Anonymous jessie said...

hey lady! it has been so long since we've talked! hope to catch up with you once you are back in Van.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Auds said...

I am sooooo happy to know that you are having a great time traveling! Reading your blog is really exciting for me because it is as if I am also traveling all over the place! Have a great trip to the Swiss Alp and to Asia!

9:10 PM  
Blogger kimba said...

hello back hehe

9:33 PM  
Blogger sheryl said...

Hey ladies! :) Aww thanks...I really do have the travel bug haha

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home